This recipe mimics the Frisco sauce you’d get on a Steak N’ Shake restaurant burger. It’s pretty spot on other than being a little bit thinner, probably because it lacks the sugar that normally thickens sauce. But the flavor is all there.
Dirty Keto Alert – This recipe is largely about convenience, so I use the G Hughes brand of sauces even though the ingredients in them are not the cleanest. They contain soybean oil, canola oil, and natural flavors. Natural flavors is basically a mystery ingredient. Primal kitchen used to sell Thousand Island sauce but I haven’t seen it in quite a while.
- ½ cup G Hughes Sugar Free Thousand Island dressing
- ¼ cup G Hughes Sugar Free French Dressing
- ¼ cup Primal Kitchen Unsweetened Ketchup
- Tablespoon of Primal Kitchen Steak Sauce
- Put all of the ingredients into a storage container and mix. Stores for quite a while, look at the earliest expiration date on your ingredients and that should give you a good idea.