Work in Progress: This is a delicious recipe, but I still need to fill in some details to make it easier to follow along.
1 lb ground beef
1 Bag of coleslaw
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tsp ground ginger
.5 tsp cayenne (or to taste for spice level)
coconut aminos to taste (this is a soy sauce replacement)
I like the Primal Kitchen Hawaiian Teriyaki sauce as a sweet option, and the Huy Fong Chili Garlic Sauce for a spicey option. The Chili Garlic sauce is basically just Siracha without the sugar.
Delicious served with cauliflower rice!
1. In a sauce pan, brown your beef.
2. When it’s done add the eggs on top and start mixing it all around so the egg coats the beef.
3. While it’s cooking add all the seasonings and stir so it’s evenly distributed
4. Cook until you see the egg is yellow and cooked through.
5. Scoot everything to one side of the pan and add half the bag of coleslaw. Wait a minute. Then mix it in, the coleslaw should have wilted a bit so now you can scoot it to the side again and add the rest of the coleslaw to the pan. Wait a minute again and then start mixing it all together. Now flatten everything in the pan and let it cook for 2 minutes, stir it all up and then flatten and cook for another 2 minutes or until coleslaw is at the consistency you want. Less time = crunchier coleslaw.